- You have read and accepted the Policy Wording, Product Information Document and Terms of Business
- You are the owner of the caravan and it will be used for holiday use only
- The caravan was manufactured in the UK to British Standard BS EN 1647 and has never been declared a total loss
- The caravan, accessories and contents to be insured are in a good state of repair and will be maintained as such for the duration of the policy
- The caravan is permanently sited on a licenced caravan park in the UK and is storm anchored at all 4 corners
- You have never been convicted of, charged with or received a police caution for any offence, other than driving offences
- You have never been declared bankrupt or been the subject of bankruptcy proceedings
- Your primary residence is in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- You have never had caravan insurance cancelled, declined or refused or any special terms imposed.
If you can no longer agree to one or more of these declarations, either before commencement or during the term of the policy, then you shall notify Eversure Insurance immediately. Failure to notify us of any changes to these declarations could invalidate your insurance.
Please explain why you are not able to agree to the above declarations
Your policy will automatically renew at the expiry of this policy period, subject to payment being received within 14 days of the renewal date. We will contact you prior to your renewal date with your new price and inform you of any changes. You can stop your automatic renewal at any time by contacting us.